APPSC AEE Notification 2018: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Assistant Executive Engineers in various Engineering Services for a total of 309 vacancies. Interested aspirants can download APPSC AEE Official Notification 2018 and can have a look at that for complete information before going to apply for the announced jobs.
APPSC AEE Notification 2018 Apply Online For 309 Assistant Executive Engineer Posts
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released a notification for 309 Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancies. The APPSC AEE vacancies 2018 have been advertised for Civil, Mechanical and Electrical divisions. Hence all the aspirants seeking for Government jobs in the state of AP can utilise this excellent opportunity and apply for APPSC AEE Jobs 2018. APPSC is inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates from 03rd December to 24th December 2018. Candidates who wish to apply for APPSC AEE jobs can visit the APPSC official website, psc.ap.gov.in for more details. Go through the below article to know more details about APPSC AEE recruitment 2018.
APPSC AEE Recruitment Notification 2018 Information
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Number of Posts||309|
|Designation||Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical)|
|Notification Date||30th November 2018|
|Online registration starts from||03rd December 2018|
|Online registration ends on||24th December 2018|
|Computer Based Test||10th February 2019|
|Main Exam||1st and 2nd April 2019|
Graduate Degree (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) from any recognized University/College for more Details see notification below link.
Candidates must be in the age limit of 18 to 42 years as on 1st July 2018 are eligible to apply for AP AEE jobs 2018. For age relaxation related information, please check the APPSC AEE Notification 2018.
- Computer Based Test
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Pay Scale: Rs. 37, 100/- to Rs. 91,450/- per month
- Rs 250 (for General & OBC candidates) and for SC/ST/BC/PH/Ex-Servicemen candidates is Rs 120.
- Applicants can pay the prescribed application fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking methods.
How to Apply for APPSC AEE Posts 2018
- Initially, candidates must register with One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) to APPSC website, psc.ap.gov.in
- Log in with the user id and password
- Select AEE 309 Jobs Notification, go through the particulars and click on ‘Apply Online’ Link
- Fill Up the details correctly without mistakes
- Attach the scanned copies of documents such as educational certificates, identity proof, caste proof ,and other needed documents. Also, place scanned signature and passport size photo at required places.
- Pay the requisite application fee using any debit /credit card.
- Later check the details once and finally click on the submit button
- Confirmation will be sent by APPSC. Take a printout of it for further reference.