Bhadrachalam Mukkoti Ekadasi Darshanam Tickets Online Booking 2018: Bhadrachalam Sri Seetha Ramachandra Swamyvari Devasthanam Mukkoti Ekadasi celebrations will be starting from 8th December. EO Talluri Ramesh Babu stated that the Ekadasi celebrations will take place from 8th December to 18th December in Bhadrachalam. On 18th December, Bhadrachalam Sita Rama special darshan in south entrance will be permitted due to Mukkoti Ekadasi. Devotees who wish to visit Sri Seetha Ramachandra Swamyvari Devasthanam, Bhadrachalam for Mukkoti Ekadasi special darshan can book the tickets online at bhadrachalamonline.com. The Bhadrachalam Online Seva Portal is now offering Bhadrachalam Mukkoti Ekadasi special darshan tickets with fares of Rs 1000, Rs 500, and Rs 250. By visiting the Bhadrachalam Online Seva Portal pilgrims can book the tickets online.
Bhadrachalam Mukkoti Ekadasi Darshanam Tickets Online Booking
Bhadrachalam Mukkoti Ekadasi Darshanam Tickets Fares
|VIP Ticket||Rs 1000|
|Sector A||Rs 500|
|Sector B||Rs 500|
|Sector C||Rs 500|
|Sector D||Rs 500|
|Sector E||Rs 500|
|Sector F||Rs 250|
- Piligrim should Collect Original ticket by producing receipt print copy and ID proof along with xerox at C.R.O office from 15-12-2018 (Morning) to 17-12-2018 (Evening).
- ఇది అసలు టికెట్ కాదు. దీని నకలు మరియు మీరు ఇచ్చిన గుర్తింపు కార్డు చూపి అసలు టికెట్ ను సి ఆర్ వో ఆఫీస్ నందు తేది. 15-12-2018, ఉదయం నుండి తేదీ 17-12-2018 రాత్రి వరకు పొందవచ్చును. గం.వరకు పొందవచ్చును.
- Children below 5 Years do not require ticket.
How to Book Bhadrachalam Mukkoti Ekadasi Tickets @ Bhadrachalamonline.com?
- Pilgrims can book the Bhadrachalam Mukkoti Ekadasi Darshan Tickets @ bhadrachalamonline.com.
- Check the availability of the tickets and Select any of the category/ sectors you wish to book the tickets.
- Select the sector, the number of persons visiting and other details.
- Pay the requisite amount through online using any debit/credit cards.
- After successful payment PDF version of the ticket will be generated online.
- Download the ticket and take a printout by tapping on the print option at the top right corner of the page.
- Booking information, ticket details, payment information, and all details will be sent to the pilgrims through SMS (Message).
- Pilgrims can keep the message to show to the temple authorities to attend the Mukkoti Ekadasi special pooja.
- Or the pilgrims can even show the printed copy of the ticket to attend the darshan.
Guidelines to pilgrims for booking tickets online
- Pilgrims can directly book ticket by clicking “Book Now” link on website
- Each Pilgrim is allowed to book only one ticket per mobile number/Identity proof
- Pilgrim should provide Valid Photo ID Proof at the time of booking. Uploading of Photos of all the accompanying pilgrims is mandatory for booking ticket.
- Photo uploaded can be of .jpg or .png and shall be cropped to the desired size of less than 150kb.
- Limited Number of tickets available for booking
- Separate confirmation slip will be issued to each pilgrim and he /she should come with printout of confirmation slip along with original
- proof of ID (already given while booking the Darshan ticket) and to produce the same at counter for verification to get entry for Darshan .
- Issued Receipt is not Final Ticket. You Should get original ticket by producing the printed acknowledgement & original ID proof
- provided during booking at C.R.O office as mentioned on your printed receipt
- All bookings are FINAL : No postponement / advancement / cancellation is allowed.
- The Pilgrims whose photos are printed on the receipt page only will be entitled to avail Darshan.
- In the event of not availing the Darshan on the specified date, No refund will be made under any circumstances to the pilgrims.
- Sree Seetha Ramachandra Swamy Vaari Devasthanam reserve the right of cancellation of the Darshan under any special circumstances.