YSR Pension Kanuka Application, Online Apply, List, Eligibility: The Government of Andhra Pradesh has aimed for the welfare and development of the state. The Government had introduced the “Navaratnalu” welfare development schemes, which intended to help the financially backward and lower-income groups. As part of the Navaratnalu scheme, the AP State Government is offering the YSR Pension Kanuka scheme to offer support for old age people in the state. Persons who are old, widows, handicapped persons, and poor category candidates can avail of the YSR Pension. As per the G.O.Ms.No.103 Dated: 30.05.2019 enhancing the Social Security Pensions amount for old Age Persons, widow, Toddy Tappers, weavers, Single women, Fishermen, ART (PLHIV) Persons. The AP State Government is offering Rs 2250/ per month. Transgender, disabled persons and dappu artists will get a pension of Rs 3,000/- per month. The AP Government is providing the financial help of Rs 10,000 per month for people affected with Chronic Kidney Disease who are undergoing Dialysis both Government and network hospitals. YSR Pension Kanuka scheme is been implemented from 1st July 2019.
YSR Pension Kanuka Application, Online Apply, List, Eligibility
YSR Pension Kanuka was specially implemented in Andhra Pradesh state to provide the financial support for the older people, widows, handicapped people, transgender, and all the economically backward candidates. This programme has been introduced as part of the election manifesto by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. People who are eligible to get the benefits of this scheme can check the YSR Pension Kanuka application process, eligibility criteria, and other important details from this article.
YSR Pension Kanuka Benefits
- This scheme helps to give people a better option for survival.
- It helps to become the citizens’ self-dependent.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for YSR Pension Kanuka
To extend the Social Security Pensions, Government have revised the eligibility norms:
Total family income should be less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas.
- Total land holding of the family should be less than 3 acres of wet land or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- Monthly electricity consumption should be less than 300 units.
- No family member should be Government employee or pensioner
- Family should not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted)
- No family member should pay income tax.
- In urban areas family who owns no property or less than 750 sft built up area.
(Please refer to the detailed guidelines for additional criteria to be followed for specific type of pensions in addition to the above)
YSR Pension Kanuaka: Age Limit of the Applicants
|Old-age Pension||Minimum of 60 years or above.|
|Weavers Pension||50 years or above.|
|Widows Pension||Minimum of 18 years or above.|
|Disabled Pension||Minimum 40% disability, no any age limit.|
|ART pension||Min 6 months of ART treatment and no age limit.|
|CKDU pension||18years or above.|
|Fisherman Pension||50 years or above.|
|SINGLE WOMEN PENSION||30 YEARS or above for Rural area and 35 years or above for urban areas.|
YSR Pension Kanuka Online Apply / Registration
- Visit the YSR Kanuka portal, navasakam.ap.gov.in
- Fill up the application form with all required details and submit the application form along with all the required scanned copies of the required documents.
- Also, the applicants can submit the application form through offline mode from Gram panchayat.
- Submit the form on the entire document to the nearest municipal commissioner MPDO.
- After submitting the registration form, you will get the Pension in your village.
- For any of the queries regarding the YSR Pension people can call on 0866-2410017.
You can also send a letter to:
Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty, 2nd Floor, Dr. N.T.R. Administrative Block, Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 520001.
YSR Pension Kanuka Applications
- Old-age Pension
- Widow pension
- Weavers Pension
- Disabled allowance
- Toddy tappers
- Transgender Pension
- ART Pension
- Fisherman Pension
- CKDU Pension
- Single women Pension
AP YSR Pension Kanuaka – List
|Pension Details||O.A.P||Widow||Disabled||Weavers||Toddy Tappers||Transgender||Single Women||Fishermen||Traditional Cobbler||Dappu Artists||Thalassemia||Pension to Dialysis Patients||ART Pensions||Total|
|Govt. Hospitals||Affiliated Hospitals|
|Disbursed This Month||2014488||1745345||527511||93341||24488||1368||95033||38825||15313||25776||1||4129||4529||31933||4622080|