Shadi Anudan Online Registration: The Government of Uttar Pradesh has introduced the Shadi Anudan scheme to support the women by providing financial aid for the marriage. Under this scheme, the government is providing financial support for the marriage of women, who are from poor families. And also the Government of UP offers the scheme Shadi Bimari Yojana, to provide the medical assistance for women. The Shadi Anudan Yojana scheme was mainly introduced to bring the positivity in the marriage system and to provide financial support for the girls of poor families. People who are eligible to register with this scheme can check the details of the registration process, and other major details from this article.
UP Shadi Anudan Online Registration, Status, Print the Application Form
In Uttar Pradesh, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has the idea of starting a”grant scheme” for the girls belonging to Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Castes, in the name of Samuhik Vivah Yojana. In this scheme, girls below the poverty line will be free from dowry. This scheme can be renamed as Kanyadan Yojana. Under this scheme, the girls of Uttar Pradesh state will be offered funds for the marriage purpose. The financial support will be offered from state and central governments.
The Government of Uttar Pradesh offers financial aid will be credited directly in the beneficiary’s account. The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh launched the scheme ‘Angana’, This will be the tableau of all the schemes related to child welfare and women. Chief Minister Kanya Vidyav Yojna also will be launched soon by the government of Uttar Pradesh. Also, if the plan will be the tableau in the exhibition, then the Virgo Protection Scheme, Palanquin house, women’s helpline plans in the districts will be displayed in the exhibitions. Under the UP Vivah anudan yojana, financial assistance of Rs. 510000 will be given to the poor families for girl’s marriage purpose.
UP Shadi Anudan yojana – Eligibility
- The applicant should be a resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be below Rs 46,080 per year in rural areas and Rs 56,460 in urban areas.
- All categories of persons such as SC, ST, OBC, minority as well as the general who are below the poverty line (BPL) are eligible for this scheme.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Scheme – Required Documents
- Applicant must have Aadhar Card to apply for UPSAY scheme.
- Caste Certificate is also required to apply for this scheme.
- Income Certificate is must for the applicants.
- Age Proof
- Marriage certificate.
- Bank Account Details.
- Passport size photograph.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2019 Online Application Process
- Visit the official website, shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
- On the homepage you can find the ‘Shadi Anudan Yojana’ scheme application form link; click on it.
- You will now have three categories: Schedule Caste tribe Other Backward Classes Minority Classes.
- Select the category for which you belong to.
- And fill up the application form with required details. Check twice while filling the details.
- Attach the required scanned copies of documents to it.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to apply online.
- Application confirmation will be sent to the applicant’s mobile number.